Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Upcoming Posts: Amigurumi Basics by A Beginner

One day, I'll make you, Doraemon, I promise!

Three months ago, I dug up the amigurumi kit I've hidden in my closet for eight years, pulled out the hook and yarn, and watched my first video on how to crochet. With all the wonderful tutorials, tips and patterns others have shared online, I've discovered a wonderful and relaxing (mostly) hobby that I think will stick with me for a long time.
I thought while I still have a newbie mind and still remember all the things I struggle through, I'm going to write down all the things I've gathered online so far in my upcoming posts. I for one was, and still am, constantly stumped by instructions in patterns, which often include terms that may be second nature to seasoned crocheters but are totally baffling to beginners. (I still remember the first time I saw "FO". What is FO and how to do it?) I've had my share of digging up explanations online, so hopefully all this stuff I've gathered will save you some time.

1 comments:

Oğuz said...

Kanarya Adaları yurtdışı kargo
Kanada yurtdışı kargo
Kamerun yurtdışı kargo
Kamboçya yurtdışı kargo
Jersey yurtdışı kargo

4BW

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment.