Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Crocodile Stitch Crochet II


Having learned the crocodile stitch, I was planning to make a cell phone cozy, but as I was happily crocheting along, I realized that the cozy is getting real heavy. The crocodile stitch makes a thick layer, so there's no way I can carry this around. ::sigh:: I guess I have to go to Plan B...which is... I don't know.
Any ideas for me? Please share in the comments.
Speaking of cell phone cozy, I was poking around the net, and found these cute cell phone holders that probably require some sturdiness to sit on the table. Hmmm.... Sturdiness provided by the said crocodile stitch perhaps?
Visit Skymagenta's Crochet blog to see more and her Etsy shop to get the patterns

1 comments:

Tink's Tinkerings said...

yes that's and easy one , crochet it in doily treat size 10 with small needle, would be light and pretty, red would be great :0

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment.